Meet Randy Knepper
Republican Candidate for Clay County Commissioner, District 3
Randy Knepper is a Florida native with a heart for people and is an advocate for small business owners and their employees, and property owners.
With a strong financial background and managerial experience, he is known and respected by his peers for helping others.
His project management for recovery during recent hurricanes proved to be valuable to those in Bay County after the devastation of Hurricane Michael. Randy is a doer.
- Former President & CEO of two North Florida banks
- Independent Bankers Bank of Florida
- Correspondent Officer for Florida, Alabama and Georgia banks
- Advised Boards of Directors and Executive Officers
- Commercial and Real Estate Lending Officer
- Served on Bank Board of Directors
- Beach Community Bank (Charter Board)
- Bay Bank & Trust Company
- Chief of Staff to United States Congressman Earl Hutto during Reagan Era
- Elected President of the prestigious US House of Representatives Administrative Assistants Association for two terms
- Graduate of Harvard University Program for Senior Managers in Government
- Graduation Speaker elected by classmates
- Top Secret Clearance for national security
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Developed Quality Single-Family Residential Subdivisions in Pensacola
- Cambridge Mills was Parade of Homes site
- Mazurek Plantation
- Financial & Real Estate Advisor for Waterfront Rescue Mission in Florida and Alabama
- LifeWay Christian Resources Board of Trustees in Nashville, Tennessee
- Chairman of Investment Committee
- Broadman & Holman Publishers Executive Committee
- Led Real Men’s Event at Skeeter Ranch
RANDY KNEPPER’S FAMILY
Randy and Penny Knepper have been happily married for 39 years and have two children. Long-time residents of Fleming Island, they reside in Margarets Walk and are active members of Hibernia Baptist Church. Randy enjoys hunting and fishing, reading books, and spending time with his wife, Penny.
Our son Nate works for Clay County Utility Authority. He is an avid sportsman enjoying kayaking and fishing. He attends Hibernia Baptist Church and volunteers in the prison ministry.
Our daughter Joanna was killed in a car accident and is buried in Magnolia Cemetery. We thank God for her life and enjoyed our 24 years with her.
The Kneppers believe family relationships are important and enjoy spending time with friends.
Commissioner – District 3
In the Republican Primary
August 18, 2020